Sunday, September 5, 2010

weekend links #6

food links:
--You've got your backyard garden. Is farming your own fish the next logical step? (from The Financial Times)
--Six tips for increasing your tolerance to spicy foods (from Serious Eats).

recipe links:
--Roasted garlic and garlic-infused olive oil: a good use for some spare oven space when it's turned on to bake something else (from Suzie the Foodie).
--How to make a tastier veggie burger (from The Kitchn).
--Whole wheat cookies for snacks. Little do they know it, but my colleagues may be helping me try these out soon (from Lite Bite).
--A make-ahead dahl recipe for easier dinners in a pinch. Avoiding takeaway (from The Kitchn).

off-topic links:
--I'm easing myself into the idea of doing some running--jogging, actually. Posts like this from Carrots'N'Cake have been making me think more seriously about it (from Health.com).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi there! I've had your blog bookmarked for a while now, and I was just thinking today that I need to make use of your light box tutorial now that fall is coming & the natural light is fading in the evenings. Thanks for posting it!

Sanjeeta kk said...

Thanks for the mention Sarah. Lovely to be be linked to this beautiful page. Take care

Suzie Ridler said...

Thank you so much! Glad you like the roasted garlic post. You are so welcome! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading. I look forward to your comment and please feel free to ask questions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails