Friday, September 25, 2015

Beans with Sausages, Bacon, and Poached Eggs

My husband loves sausages, bacon, and all other pork products. A few years ago I took this picture of him.


I knew that he would love this Donna Hay recipe:
  • simmered borlotti and kidney beans with soft onions, rosemary, and thyme;
  • sausages wrapped with bacon and then baked;
  • all topped with poached eggs.

This is a pork-lover's dream! It reminds me of an English breakfast, but much more posh.


This dish from a Donna Hay magazine from a while back. It's part of our Wednesdays with Donna Hay blogging group. If you want to join us, next week it's catch-up week. You are welcome to join in; no long term commitment is required. Visit the others in my blogging group to see if they liked the recipe.

Connect with Simply Cooked on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/SimplyCooked

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails